Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are attached to the front surface of teeth to improve their appearance. They’re often made from porcelain or resin-composite materials and are permanently bonded to your teeth.
Veneers can be used to treat a number of different cosmetic concerns, including chipped, broken, discolored, or smaller-than-average teeth.
Some people may only get one veneer in the case of a broken or chipped tooth, but many get between six to eight veneers in order to create an even, symmetrical smile. The top front eight teeth are the most commonly applied veneers.
• Change the size, shape and color of your teeth permanently
•Creates a very natural appearance
• Conservative preparation of tooth as compared to crowns
• Stain resistant
• Instant smile transformation in just 2 appointments
• If your teeth are discolored
• You require permanent whiteness of your teeth
• Your teeth are small and uneven in size
• You have spacing between your teeth
When you have mild crowding, and do not consider orthodontic treatment
Green Corner Building, 2nd Floor, Room No:204, Al Rigga Street Near Al Ghurair Centre & Juice World, P.O.Box : 116756, Deira- UAE
Whiteline dental clinic | All Rights Reserved | Copyright © 2018
Web Design : Avesinfotech